Chief Keef Net Worth
Chief Keef is an American Rapper and Song Writer. During his Childhood Chief Keef Always sing songs and rap in his school and students always wanted to listen to his songs and voice, He got a nice repute among the students in the school. Chief Keef Net Worth is around $1.6 million. Suddenly Chief Keef signed to the ultimate Interscope records and later on Brick Squad appointed him to sing the songs for them. He is the Owner and Founder of Glory Boyz Entertainment and He owns its label also. Chief Keef first album was Finally rich and its first single song I Don’t like Achieved commercial Reputation among the people of the united states. In the beginning, his songs went viral and he got a huge amount of recognition.
Chief Keef Important Information
|Full Name||Keith Farrelle Cozart|
|Date of Birth||15th August 1995|
|Place of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Occupation||Rapper And Record Producer|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
About Chief Keef
Keith Farrelle Cozart is Born in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. on 15th August 1995. Chief was born when his mother was on 16 years old and he named same as his uncle who died. In fact, chief keef also becomes a father when he was only 16 years old. Chief Keef is from his biological father, Chief Keef’s legal guardian was his grandmother he lived with her until his adultery. Chief Keef started doing rapping when he was very young he used his mother’s karaoke machine to record his songs and after recording he used to listen to his songs himself, afterwards chief keef started singing in his school also and everyone started liking him and wanted him to sing again and again but with some circumstances he dropped out from the school and he started doing struggle for his career in the music industry. Soon he tried his lunch and established his own music label named Glory Boyz Entertainment.
Chief Keef Net Worth
Chief Keef Interesting Facts
- Keith Cozart was named after his uncle who had kicked the bucket.
- Boss was conceived when his mother was 16. Truth be told, Chief additionally turned into a father at 16.
- He was raised by his mother and grandma.
- Keef established his own particular record mark Glory Boyz Entertainment (GBE) in 2014 and had claimed 40% offer amid the foundation of GBE.
- In January 2013, he was sued by advancement organization Team Major for $75,000 as Keef needed to perform at IndigO2 Arena in London in December 2012, however, didn’t show up.
- He was captured for a few hours on May 20, 2013, for freely smoking pot.
- In May 2013, Keef has captured again to overspeeding (driving at 110 mph in 55 mph zone) and driving with a bigger number of travelers than permitted by law in Chicago.
- His moniker “Sosa” has been taken from the motion picture Scarface (1983) alluding to the street pharmacist “Sosa”.